"uT Toolbar Client has requested access to BitTorrent" Annoying Pop up Problem

uT Toolbar Client Pop Up Problem
People around the world share files using the torrent system.  I use Bit Torrent as a personal preference because it is free to download from (www.download.com) and works fast on my laptop.  However, when I upgraded to Bit Torrent 7.6.1, I started getting a pop up which says: "uT Toolbar Client has requested access to BitTorrent. Do you want to allow access? If you did not initiate this request, press NO"

I clicked NO for several days and it still keep popping up.  I tried clicking YES and uninstall it from the Control Panel but it still keeps popping up!  Until I decided to search the web and found the answer in forum.bittorrent.com


Guest_slim_* says in the forum:  "Try going into control panel and uninstalling the BitTorrentBar - I just did this and it has not affected the performance of BitTorrent itself. You then need to go into your browser and delete this toolbar (eg in Chrome you need to go to settings/extensions to do this) "


Problem solved!  Now I can download my favorite files in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Blogger

    Welcome to the most popular online photo editor in the world!

    Pixlr-o-matic is being formally launched & promoted in UAE.

    For this summer, Pixlr-o-matic is inviting all the UAE residents including UAE bloggers to participate in an interesting and cool photo competition launched on Facebook in UAE.

    Weekly winners are getting featured in the Wall of Fame at the Autodesk Inc. San Francisco office and there are iPads to be won.

    Upload an edited photo using the App taken with your camera or mobile. Its only for UAE residents. You can upload pictures from your blog too.

    Participate in the competition by visiting the following link
    http://www.facebook.com/PixlromaticUAE/app_265420040225646

    ReplyDelete