In Your Eyes Showing in Dubai

"In Your Eyes" is now showing in Dubai. Starring Anne Curtis, Richard Gutierrez & Claudine Baretto. The movie is about the story of two sisters who fell in love with the same man. The movie reportedly made more than 33.5 million pesos in its opening week. Viva Films and GMA Films collaborated to make this movie. Directed by Mac Alejandre.  I saw it last night at Deira City Centre with my two sisters.  Some of the crowds have very amusing reactions while watching the movie.  Claudine was great, a little chubby now.  Anne was great.  She gave a very nice performance.  Richard made my sisters very happy with the movie. :-)

If you are going to see the movie, watch out for the car keys of Claudine which was already in the car parked out in the street.  My youngest sister greatly amused with this inconsistency.

I did not like the resolution of the movie but I guess it can be written with several good endings and the writers opted for this one.

It is a good movie and nice to watch in the theater.  You can still catch it this week.

No comments